Subscribe to our FREE Enewsletter and You Could Win a Defender 2000 Motorcycle Cover from Nelson-Rigg
Get the latest motorcycle news delivered right to your Inbox twice a month by subscribing to Rider magazine’s FREE Enewsletter. Fill out the form below to subscribe with a valid email address. Anyone who has subscribed to our Enewsletter by July 31, 2014, will be entered into a drawing to win a Defender 2000 motorcycle cover donated by Nelson-Rigg USA.
- Made from a durable UV treated Tri Max polyester with electronically taped seams, this 100% waterproof cover offers superior year round protection for your investment from the natural elements.
- Features heat shield panels, soft windshield liner, 24-7 ventilation, security grommets and an elastic hem.
- The Defender 2000 comes packed inside a free compression bag for the ultimate in compact storage. In the largest size XXL for a full dress bike like a Gold Wing, the cover can be packed down in the compression bag to about the size of an NFL football.
- Comes with an impressive Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty and available in four sizes to cover almost any size bike from smaller sport bikes thru full dress touring model.
- For more information, call (714) 850-1811 or visit nelsonrigg.com.
NOTE: One winner will be selected at random at noon on Friday, August 1, 2014. Winner will be contacted via email at the address he/she used to subscribe to the Rider Enewsletter. Selected winners will have one week to claim the prize or another name will be drawn.