Küryakyn Announces 2014 Event Schedule
February 18, 2014
Filed under PR/Promos
Küryakyn Holdings LLC, a leader in the aftermarket parts industry, continues in its never ending quest to bring chrome to the people and will be hitting a motorcycle rally near you this season. Starting in Daytona for Bike Week in March, the Küryakyn road show is set to crisscross the country before wrapping up the 2014 Rally schedule at the Lone Star Rally in November.
Küryakyn will have multiple semi trucks at most major rally venues showcasing its full product line as well as offering on-site installation by factory-trained technicians. Local dealers will also benefit from Küryakyn’s event schedule—the small event unit will be at select open house events in an expanded support role for their dealer network.
“Whether it is supporting our dealer’s open houses or the largest motorcycle rally in the world, these events offer us a unique opportunity to really get to know our customers face-to-face,” explains Bryan Desimone, Küryakyn’s Rally Operations Manager. “We want to deliver the best experience possible at the events we attend. We really look forward to interacting with our customers and getting their input on new products.”
Küryakyn will be attending the following shows with factory semi trucks:
- Daytona Bike Week: March 5-16
- Laughlin River Run: April 23-26
- Thunder Beach Spring Rally: April 30-May 4
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week: May 9-17
- Laconia Bike Week: June 14-22
- J&P Cycles Open House Rally: June 27-29
- Wing Ding: July 2-5
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: July 26-Aug. 9
- DelMarVa Bike Week: September 11-14
- Thunder Beach Fall Rally: October 1-5
- Biketoberfest: October 16-19
- Lone Star Rally: November 6-9
Küryakyn’s full 2014 Event Schedule can be viewed online at kuryakyn.com.