Honda VIP Package Available for the Red Bull Indianapolis GP
July 3, 2013
Filed under PR/Promos
The 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis GP arrives at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on August 16-18, 2013, and Honda is offering race fans a very special VIP package.
This offer includes:
- Reserved grandstand seating area in Corner 9 with excellent track view plus view of the jumbo video screen that can be accessed only with VIP tickets
- Access to the exclusive Honda hospitality chalet, where breakfast and lunch will be served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Designated infield motorcycle parking pass
- Access to transferable passes for MotoGP Paddock entry
- Access to MotoGP racers during a special Honda interview
- Track lap around the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Two VIP package options will be made available (prices are all inclusive): Friday through Sunday three-day package, $345 per person; Saturday and Sunday two-day package, $280 per person.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway hosts all three World Championship classes over the weekend: MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. Riders in all classes will take on the 16-turn, 2.621-mile road circuit at Indianapolis Motor Speedway that incorporates part of the Speedway’s famous oval.
To take advantage of this VIP offer, CLICK HERE.