EagleRider Launches Website for Purchasing Pre-Owned Motorcycles
July 20, 2012
Filed under PR/Promos
EagleRider, the world’s largest motorcycle rental and tour company, officially launched its newest business venture—eusedmotorcycles.com—to meet the growing demand of customers and dealers seeking to purchase certified, pre-owed motorcycles.
The new site will enable customers to view hundreds of motorcycles online, and either purchase directly or have the bike shipped. Interested buyers can also visit EagleRider motorcycle sales locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale to inspect and test drive the bike before purchasing it. The site also features an online credit application to qualify buyers to assist them in finding the right motorcycle to fit their lifestyle and budget.
The eusedmotorcycles.com website will showcase several key features to prospective buyers:
• They can filter hundreds of bikes by make, model, location, price, mileage and type.
• They can compare bikes side by side on one screen and save any bikes in a personalized area after they have logged in.
• Each bike will feature multiple images and some will include video.
• Customers can also sell their bikes to EagleRider as part of their Direct Buy Program.
• Customers can take advantage of EagleRider’s “Fly & Buy” program. If you visit a retail location and purchase a bike, EagleRider will reimburse the customer’s airfare.
EagleRider will also make a $100 donation to a national children’s charity for every motorcycle sold online through August 31, 2012. The company will announce the recipient in September.