Victory Motorcycles Puts the Nation’s Defenders First
March 6, 2012
Filed under Latest News
Victory Motorcycles is introducing the Victory Military Priority Demo Program to invite active members of U.S. military branches and the U.S. Coast Guard to move to the front of Victory demo lines at major summer 2012 events.
Active U.S. military and Coast Guard personnel who present their current military IDs at Victory demo registration will receive special wristbands giving them priority access to the Victory demo fleet.
“We have long supported members of the military in numerous ways, and we view this as an opportunity for our customers and staff to thank military personnel for their service,” said Steve Menneto, Polaris VP, Motorcycles. “We have always respected and participated in the riding community’s support for the military, and we know our riders will gladly step aside to let our nation’s defenders move to the front of the demo line.”
Menneto said the Victory Military Priority Demo Program is a simple “thank you” from the Victory Motorcycles demo team, Victory Riders and the riding community at large.
The Victory corporate demo ride team will provide demo rides and offer the Victory Military Priority Demo Program at the following 2012 events:
• Daytona Bike Week, March 9-17, Daytona Beach, Florida.
• Myrtle Beach Bike Week, May 11-20, Myrtle Beach, North Carolina.
• Americade, June 5-9, Lake George, New York.
• Laconia Motorcycle Week, June 9-17, Laconia, New Hampshire.
• Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Aug. 6-12, Sturgis, South Dakota.
• American Victory Rally, Aug. 17-19, Spirit Lake, Iowa.
• Delmarva Bike Week, Sept. 13-16, Ocean City, Maryland.
• Bikes Blues and BBQ, Sept. 26-29, Fayetteville, Arizona.
• Biketoberfest, Oct. 18-21, Daytona Beach, Florida.
For a listing of all Victory Motorcycle demo events including local dealer events, log on to: www.victorymotorcycles.com and click the “test ride” tab.