‘Two Wheels Only’ is Back With a New Owner and a New Name
Rider Magazine Staff
March 28, 2014
Filed under Latest News
Riders may remember the historic campground and lodge formerly known as Two Wheels Only in Suches, Georgia, which closed in 2011. Bill Johnston, a local resident, purchased the property and reopened it in March 2014 under the new name, Two Wheels of Suches. Johnston also purchased additional land in order to expand the campground and attract larger rallies.
Many upgrades and renovations have already been made to the lodge and the campground. New additions include: a brand new large bathhouse, four bunkhouses, expanded campground, fire rings, camp grills, free Wi-Fi, motorcycle loading and unloading ramp, and a paved driveway into the parking lot.
Two Wheels of Suches includes a restaurant, campground and lodge and is located in the North Georgia Mountains.
For more information, call (706) 973-1671 or visit twowheelsofsuches.com.