Suzuki Celebrating 50 Years in the USA at Indianapolis MotoGP
Rider Magazine Staff
July 25, 2013
Filed under Latest News
Suzuki officially entered the American motorcycle market on August 16, 1963. Fifty years later, at the Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP August 16-18, the company will commemorate this notable anniversary and celebrate the customers, dealers and vehicles that make Suzuki a major influence on the powersports market.
Suzuki’s 50th Anniversary event will take place in the Suzuki Fan Paddock at Turn 2 at this year’s Indianapolis MotoGP race weekend.
“Our entire display will focus on honoring our customers from the past 50 years,” said Steve Bortolamedi, Communications Manager for Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. “We’re inviting all Suzuki customers to join the festivities; it’s going to be a great weekend celebration of Suzuki’s 50 Years in America, with a look forward, too.”
Suzuki owners can enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits during the Indy MotoGP weekend:
- Hospitality area: Owners (and one guest) can watch the races from Turn 2 or on video monitors in the display area.
- Free gear check: Owners will be able to check in their motorcycle gear and have it secured for the day.
- Free tech inspection by qualified Suzuki technicians
- Professional photo of owners and their bike
Along with Suzuki owners, all fans attending the race weekend are welcome to the following activities at the Fan Paddock:
- Interactive Suzuki History
- PowerSport Institute (PSI) School: Tech training and giveaways
- Genuine Suzuki Parts, Accessories and Apparel Store
- Music and Prizes
- Suzuki Motorcycle, ATV and Scooter Product Display
- Bike Unveiling
- Ultimate Hayabusa Contest Winner Announcement
- Kids Fan Pack
- GSX-R Knee Dragging Photo Booth Experience
- Suzuki Race Teams: Yoshimura Suzuki, National Guard / Michael Jordan, and more!
Suzuki owners can purchase their Indianapolis MotoGP tickets here.