Ace Café Returns to Barber Vintage Festival
The legendary Ace Cafe will make its return to the eighth annual Barber Vintage Festival presented by Triumph dealers of North America at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama, October 12-14, 2012. Admission to the popular London-based cafe will be offered as a ticket upgrade to spectators and will provide access to activities, food and beverage in addition to attractions already scheduled during the nation’s fastest-growing celebration of vintage motorcycles. The Ace Corner event will be co-produced between Ace Cafe North America and Dime City Cycles.
Situated atop Turn 17 at Barber Motorsports Park, known as “Ace Corner” for the festival weekend, Ace Corner will offer a unique view of not only the racing action, but also the Park itself, and will feature the following attractions:
· Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips,” tea, burgers and beverages, including beer and wine, available for purchase
· Dime City Cycles / Iron and Air CB750 giveaway with other bikes, parts and swag on display
· Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show (Register at Ace Corner Fri/Sat)
· Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians”
· “Custom Bike Builder Park” featuring builders from the Café Racer TV Show
· Café Racer TV Media Tent featuring interviews and motorcycle programs
· Live Bike Build by DOTHETON.com
· Ace Corner Vendor Row
· “Ride with the Rockers”¬—Saturday morning ride out
· Dedicated motorcycle parking inside the track for Ace Corner guests
“We look forward to bringing the legendary spirit of Ace Cafe London and its cafe racer roots to the festival this year,” said Mark McKee, Managing Partner for Ace Cafe North America. “We are excited to team up with Dime City Cycles and the Barber team to make Ace Corner Barber a must-see part of the weekend.”
Daily tickets for Ace Corner Barber are available beginning at $30 in advance or $65 for the three-day weekend and include general admission to the Barber Vintage Festival, Ace Corner and free paddock access. Fans are encouraged to purchase in advance, as prices will increase the week of the event. Ticket upgrades to Ace Corner are also available for purchase for current Barber Vintage Festival ticket holders.
Throughout the weekend, kids 12 and under receive free general admission into the Barber Vintage Festival when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Kids will need a ticket upgrade for entry to the Ace Corner. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit acecornerbarber.com.
Adding to the weekend activities, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum will feature extended hours, special displays and technical seminars. Tickets to the Museum are available separately from Barber Vintage Festival tickets and can be purchased inside.
In addition, having selected Iron and Air Magazine as the official media provider for Ace Corner, attendees will have the opportunity to have their motorcycle professionally photographed during the event as well as be treated to live coverage of the event via Iron and Air’s social media outlets.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit barbermotorsports.com.